May 18, 2017
You’ve read the statistics. You’ve read personal case studies, and you’re very well aware that social media is effective and growing — rapidly. It just isn’t working for you. Perhaps all these people who are...read more
February 28, 2017
According to research from Nielsen, 92 percent of people trust recommendations from individuals over brands — and this holds true even if they do not know the individuals. Research also shows that 81 percent of...read more
December 20, 2016
I have good and bad news for you… and a solution, too.
June 28, 2016
According to a recent CMO survey, overall social media marketing spend by B2B product marketers will increase from 8 percent to 18 percent within the next five years, while social media marketing spend by B2B services marketers...read more
VIP Explorers Club
- Implementing Your Social Media Strategy for 2018: What You Should Know
- Top 5 Tips For Managing Your Social Media Profiles While On Vacation
- The 7 Best Social Media Channels for Business Marketing
- Is Your Video Storytelling Strategy Derailing Your Brand?
- Brand Stortytelling: Reaching Your Audience on a Personal Level