September 10, 2013
Once again, Facebook has proposed changes to its governing documents, stating the social network’s right to incorporate users’ images into advertising. [Check out the redlined versions of the “Data Use Policy” and “Rights and Responsibilities”...read more
April 15, 2013
Google is about to augment your reality. Google Glass adds an overlay of rich data to your real-time sensory experience. You can visually index your surroundings, conduct Google searches, capture and share pictures and videos,...read more
November 13, 2012
An overview of where you stand legally as of now on a few key sites, with a brief introduction to intellectual property as it relates to social media.
VIP Explorers Club
- Holding Big Tech Accountable – Much More To Be Done, Especially With Social Media
- New Twitter CEO Shakes Up Company With New Reorgnization—And Departure Of Design, Fngineering Chiefs
- How to Get Around Holiday Tech Shortages
- Facebook’s Two-Factor Authentication Doesn’t Go Far Enough To Ensure User Safety Say Security Experts
- Is Rumble, A Right-Wing Social Media Company, Already The Next Meme Stock?