September 10, 2013
Once again, Facebook has proposed changes to its governing documents, stating the social network’s right to incorporate users’ images into advertising. [Check out the redlined versions of the “Data Use Policy” and “Rights and Responsibilities”...read more
April 15, 2013
Google is about to augment your reality. Google Glass adds an overlay of rich data to your real-time sensory experience. You can visually index your surroundings, conduct Google searches, capture and share pictures and videos,...read more
November 13, 2012
An overview of where you stand legally as of now on a few key sites, with a brief introduction to intellectual property as it relates to social media.
VIP Explorers Club
- Ukraine Uses Social Media To Share Images From The Frontlines While Russia Offers Rallies
- Facebook And Instagram Are Full Of Violent Erotica Ads From ByteDance- And Tencent-Backed Apps
- Social Media Algorithm Changes Going Into 2023
- Sharing On Social Media Can Help With Anxiety, If Done Right
- What is Sustainable Development?