If you are thinking of releasing a press release for your business, it might be a good idea to check out free press release distribution. Yes, you’ve heard it right! You can release your news for free, and the chances are good that you’ll get your desired results. However, with so many distributors out there, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. If you’re not careful, your press release will get lost in a pile of thousands of unread ones. So how can you make sure this doesn’t happen? Don’t worry! We have you covered. Read ahead for the best free press release distribution Newswire services you can get.
What are the benefits of a press release distribution?
A lot of marketing experts would say that press release distribution is an old and outdated PR strategy. They would argue that there are far better ways to gain visibility for your business. Well, they’re wrong. While new strategies have emerged, the press release is still alive and thriving. It has managed to adapt to new technology and continue to evolve. Not only that, it is still widely used by business everywhere. Why? Because it still delivers excellent results.
Here are a few things you can get from a successful press release distribution:
- Any business can benefit from a press release. No matter what industry you are in, what product or service you sell, and who your customers are – if you have a story to tell, a press release can help you say it.
- It can give your business instant exposure. If you want to spread the word about your product or service without paying for a single cent, this is one of the best things you can do.
- It can help you sell your product. Once you have exposure, your potential customers will be aware of what you’re selling. In fact, 71% of all business-to-business marketers rely on content marketing to generate new sales. If your press release is enticing, you might just gain yourself new customers and more profit.
- It can increase your website’s traffic. Using a press release to gain website views and online engagement is another benefit you can earn. Try to include one or two links on your content, along with some eye-catching infographics.
- You can gain valuable business communication. A press release will not only connect you with your target audience but to journalists and other businesses as well. You can make the most out of these connections and create valuable business relationships.
Best Free Press Release Distribution Services
Those are just a few of the benefits you can gain from a press release. But first, you need to know where to submit your press release and get the results you need. The following are some of the best free press release distribution websites that can help you:
- NPR.org – One of the largest non-profit multi-media news organizations in the country. You can submit your press release to their site for free.
- PR Urgent – This distribution website has several content restrictions, including image linking. However, submissions on this website are known to come up on Google News.
- PR Log – Free basic, no-nonsense press release distribution.
- NewsWire Today – Offers free press release distribution as well as newswire distribution for all kinds of businesses. They also offer premium paid distribution services.
- 24-7 Press Release – Your free submission will be distributed across their journalists registered to their media desk.
- Online PR Desk – Your free submission will be live on their website for three months. Their paid distribution service offers more live time.
- OnlyWire – Allows your content to be distributed through social media and networks but is not technically a press release website
- PR Leap – Aside from press release distribution, this website offers free social media exposure.
- PR Zoom – Online distribution service is also available aside from your run-of-the-mill press release.
- Open PR – Free open Public Relations portal where you can publish your press release for free.