The SoLoMo Show is a weekly podcast hosted by Adam Helweh and Cory OBrien. Each week they discuss topics, trends and tactics related to social, local and mobile marketing. Every weekend we will publish the latest episode, related show notes and links to all of the topics discussed on the show here on Social Media Explorer.
Adam and Cory discuss the new responsive design of SoLoMoShow.com, what marketers need to know about HTML5, the new Google+ iPad app and its focus on visuals, why games don’t work on Google+ and what this teaches us about Google+ users, Twitter’s new mobile app and the ability to expand Tweets, why fans might want to push your Tweets to their phone, the 10 steps to designing an amazing infographic, a review of Gabi, the new iOS app that allows you to slice and dice Facebook data in interesting ways, and more.
- WooThemes: Canvas
- What Marketers Need To Know About HTML5
- Google+ App For iPad Now Available
- PopCap and Wooga Pull Games From Google+
- Expansive Experiences In Latest Mobile Apps
- 10 Steps To Designing An Amazing Infographic
SoLoMo Show Links:
- Twitter: @SoLoMoShow, @CoryOBrien and @SecretSushi
- Facebook: SoLoMo Show
- Google+: SoLoMo Show
- Pinterest: SoLoMo Show
- Email: SoLoMoShow@gmail.com
Comments are closed.