If you are a budding entrepreneur who knows little about IT and marketing, you certainly wouldn’t be alone, as many such people outsource this service to a leading third party. With so much competition, you can’t afford to overlook digital marketing, which, in a nutshell, is designed to drive traffic to your website, using a variety of strategies.
- Search Engine Optimisation – Known as SEO in the industry, this involves tweaking a website to achieve a higher ranking within a Google search, and there are a number of ways to do this. The first step is to determine the most popular search terms, then these are added to the client site, in all the right sections, which Google will recognise and rank accordingly, and in order to make any significant progress, a few months is required – SEO work should be ongoing due to the fluid nature of the Internet, with new content appearing almost daily.
- Website Development – The digital marketing agency will have an in-house team of web designers, plus they can organise domain names and premium web hosting facilities. Check out the wide range of serves offered by a digital marketing agency in Sydney that delivers results, and with comprehensive packages, you can focus on running your business, while they handle the marketing.
- High Quality Content – If you wish to project the right image online, your content needs to be high quality, and the SEO company employs web content writers, plus they can help you create short videos that can be posted. Your company website and social media pages are a reflection of the business, your shop window, therefore the content and design should be top-notch.
- Social Media – This is the fastest growing sector in the digital marketing world, with giants like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and with accounts with each, you can begin to create a following. It may surprise you to learn that millions of online consumers order products and services from social media pages, and if your pages contain informative and engaging content, this will result in more people following you, and when you post, it is shown on their feeds. Social media is a very powerful way to engage the consumer and most companies will focus on developing their SM pages.
- Blog Pages – If, for example, you create a blog page on your site, and fill it with professionally written articles that cover many aspects of your chosen industry, this will encourage users to spend more time on your website, and you can also post similar content on independent blogging sites, adding links to your own website, which drives people to your landing page. The articles would not be aiming to sell the client, rather they would take a positive and upbeat look at the industry in general, while also addressing specific issues. This kind of unbiased and informative content attracts the user and will often lead to a sales enquiry.
As you can see, there is quite a lot to digital marketing and if you want your business to be successful, you will need a digital marketing partner.