In today’s high-tech world, it’s easy to see that social media marketing is an amazing way for business owners and managers to help them quickly build relationships with their customers. In fact, due to the popularity of online digital marketing to assist companies with their social media marketing efforts, a variety of social media management tools have been designed that can help create, implement, and even keep track of our company’s social media campaigns and marketing strategies.
Whether your business involves selling an upscale and trendy product like the Rolex Daytona or inviting everyone to purchase tickets to the hottest event in town, any type of business can truly benefit from online social media marketing. If you are not taking advantage of the perks of social media marketing, you are definitely missing out on an amazing opportunity to grow your business and connect with thousands of potential customers.
Here are some of the top social media management tools available today and a little bit about what they can do for your business to help simplify your digital online marketing and keep you on top of the latest trends.
Top 5 Social Media Marketing Tools for Your Business
- TweetDeck – This popular app allows us to watch real-time updates to all our social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz, LinkedIn, etc. It can be used on the iPhone and Android as well as on a laptop via an installed program.
- Sendible – If you are concerned about reputation management, Sendible lets you monitor comments about your brand or company to see what folks are saying about you online. We can also use Sendible to engage and interact with new and potential customers as well as track the success of our email marketing campaigns.
- SpredFast – Data and analytics are how we measure our social media campaigns to see if they are effectively reaching our target audience. SpredFast allows you to analyze the data from Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, and Facebook accounts to see which posts are popular and who they are reaching to help you better plan your marketing strategy.
- Buffer – Avid Twitter users will enjoy the ease of scheduling Tweets using Buffer and the perk of scheduling updates in bulk to appear throughout the day, week, or month!
- HootSuite – This hard-working app lets us schedule and make posts to the most popular online social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You can also easily monitor keywords for success and other popular settings and features.
Be sure to take advantage of these helpful online social media tools to automate posts, tweets, updates, and other social media efforts. Work smarter, not harder and see your online marketing efforts succeed!