Hey Minneapolis. We’re coming. It’s this week! We can’t wait. In fact, I’ll be there tomorrow getting ready for Thursday and Friday’s Explore Minneapolis.
I know some of you haven’t registered yet. I’ve got a pretty good idea you’re going to enjoy the event. And I need you to register by end of day tomorrow so I can order the right about of food (and drinks … including cocktails) for everyone. So, if you’re on the fence or you just have put it off until now, I really need you to register!
And I also need you to tell your friends, colleagues, co-workers, vendor partners, clients and customers. In fact, if they register and use your name in the “Who referred you?” question in the registration process, your name is entered to win a Kindle Fire. We appreciate the pass-along and want to reward you for doing so.
Why come? Here’s some reasons:
- Jay Baer will unveil a brand new presentation called, “Youtility.” His talks are awesome. This will be no different
- Friday afternoon I’ll have an intellectual sparring match with The Ad Contrarian, Bob Hoffman. He’s been mightily critical of social media marketing in the past. We’re going to arm wrestle a bit about it, which is sure to be fun.
- You want measurement, analytics and research? Chuck Hemann, Nichole Kelly, Jeff Rohrs and Tom Webster are speaking.
- You want smarts for your internal and strategic use of social and digital? Jennifer Kane, Tamsen McMahon, Jolina Pettice, Nick Westergaard and others have you covered.
- You want mobile brilliance? Tim Hayden is there.
- You want email marketing ideas? DJ Waldow will deliver.
- You want brand-side expertise, not just consultants or agencies talking? Scott Gulbransen (H&R Block), Kevin Hunt (General Mills), Adam Kmiec (Campbell’s Soup), Greg Gerik (3M), Jamie Kennedy (O2 Media), Bridget Jewell (Mall of America) and more are all there.
- Our awesome sponsors are buying you drinks Thursday evening with our Sponsor Cocktail Reception from 4:30-6.
- You’ll be invited into our private Yammer community for ongoing learning, resources and networking.
- It’s the place to be this week.
So here’s the registration form. Fill it out. Get fired up and come get your learn on Thursday and Friday. We kick things off Thursday afternoon at the DoubleTree by Hilton Park Place. See you there!
Explore is a five-city conference event series from Social Media Explorer and presented by Expion and Raven Internet Marketing Tools. Learn more and sign up for email updates for the city nearest you at GoToExplore.co.
Comments are closed.