The SoLoMo Show is a weekly podcast hosted by Adam Helweh and Cory OBrien. Each week they discuss topics, trends and tactics related to social, local and mobile marketing. Every weekend we will publish the latest episode, related show notes and links to all of the topics discussed on the show here on Social Media Explorer.
Adam and Cory discuss what smartphone apps shoppers are using and how brick and mortar stores can take advantage of this mobile trend, Starbucks teaming up with Square and why this might signal a huge increase in mobile payments, Pinterest alternatives The Fancy and Svpply and how they are better matches to the needs of retail businesses, Land Rover’s Apple iAd case study and what you can learn from this big budget campaign, a review of Scribe SEO and how you can use it to optimize your content marketing, Facebook’s official estimate of their ‘undesirable’ accounts and if you should be worried, the return of Digg and whether or not marketers should be paying attention, brands that are active on SocialCam and what their results signal for the network, how to verify your Google+ business page, and more.
- What Smartphone Apps Do Savvy Shoppers Use The Most?
- Starbucks and Sqaure Team Up
- The Fancy
- The Fancy One-Ups Pinterest with Unique Referral Codes to Reward Users for Sharing
- Svpply: Window Shop The World With Our Store Explorer
- iAd + Land Rover
- iAd Producer App
- iAd Gallery App
- Scribe SEO
- Facebook Estimates 8.7% of Users Are Undesirable
- Brands Try Out SocialCam
- Verifying Your Google+ Page
SoLoMo Show Links:
- Subscribe: iTunes, Email or Yo
- Twitter: @SoLoMoShow, @
- Email: SoLoMoShow@gmail.com