Sharing Great Content – Oct. 26, 2010
by Jason Falls | October 26, 2010
- In order to pull together the great content I find in my feed reading every day, I've set up this automatic post of my finds. Enjoy!
- Small Batch, Hand Crafted Outbound Marketing Works
- Home Depot’s Big Bet: Participation is Marketing
- Mistake Math – Why We’re Valuing Facebook Fans All Wrong
- Community Managers: Whose Best Interests Do You Serve?
- The genuine absence of leadership
- Curating Information as Content Strategy
- The (Very) Unofficial Facebook Privacy Guide [DOWNLOAD]
- How much is a Facebook fan worth?
- Are You Really Marketing—or Just Advertising?
- The Business Guide to Facebook Part 1: Your Brand Page for the Social Web