It might sound strange but yes, it’s possible to delete Twitter likes no matter how many or how old they are. With Circleboom, an advanced Twitter tool, you can delete Twitter likes at once in a click.
With Circleboom, you can look at each of your Twitter likes, add filters and delete only those likes that you want to. The process to delete likes is quite simple as Circleboom has a clean and easy-to-use interface that allows you to perform Twitter actions.
In this article, we will look at how you can easily delete old tweet likes with Circleboom in seconds.
Delete All Twitter Likes:
With one click, you can delete your last 3,200 likes on Twitter. As Twitter’s API gives access to just the last 3,200 tweets, you can only delete likes from the last 3,200 tweets that you have liked.
To delete all Twitter likes at once, follow these steps:
- Login to the Circleboom app and authenticate your Twitter account. Once logged in, you can access the Circleboom dashboard.
- Go to “My Tweets” -> “Unlike” to unlike old tweets.
- Circleboom will list all your liked tweets here. Click on “Unlike all” to, unlike all tweets.
With steps as easy as above, you can delete all Twitter likes. If you don’t want to delete all Twitter likes, but selectively unlike, you can follow the steps below.
Selectively Delete Twitter Likes:
There is a good probability that you would want to delete Twitter likes of a particular person rather than all. Or you want to only unlike tweets with certain keywords or hashtags. If such is the case, with Circleboom, you can bulk unlike tweets that have common characteristics.
To bulk delete Twitter likes, follow these steps:
- From the Circleboom dashboard, go to “My Tweets” -> “Unlike”
- Use the grid power search to search for tweets by keywords, hashtags, location, language, tweets, and date. For example, if you only want to delete likes of 2018, just type 2018 in the grid power search.
- Once you have the result, click on the checkbox at the top to select all.
- Click on the red tab “Unlike Selected” at the top left to, unlike all selected tweets. All your tweets matching your search criteria will be unliked.
Simple, fast, efficient, and cheap:
Deleting your old Twitter bulk likes is a simple process with Circleboom. By just logging in, you can quickly delete your old tweets either in bulk or selectively. Along with deleting Twitter likes, Circleboom also has features to bulk delete tweets and retweets. You can upload your Twitter archive to delete all your old tweets too.
You can access all the features of Circleboom with their paid plan that starts at $7.99 per month. With their free plan, you can unlike 200 tweets, hence, if you want to find very specific tweets and unlike, you can do so with Circleboom’s free plan. Learn more about the plans and pricing here.